I’m so excited to have again been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, this time by Spyro (Spyro’s Unknown & Life’s Great Lemon). I have really enjoyed watching her develop her blog and content, and shes been a great encouragement to me as well. Go check out her blogs now! Thank you Spyro!
So, The Rules:
1. Thank to the person that nominated you.
2. Link the post back to them.
3. Display the picture on your post.
4. Answer their questions.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers.
6. Provide 11 questions for your nominees.
Okay so time to nominate! So the 11 people I would like to nominate are:
Okay so that’s who I’m nominating. So, time for the questions:
1. What makes you happy?
Being with my family, and encouraging/motivating others.
2. Do you ever use games/television/movies/etc. as escapism from life?
Of course. I think everyone does, to an extent. My biggest distractions currently are YouTube (a serious addiction that I’m working on), a few select tv shows and jigsaw puzzles.
3. Does your blog ever help you possibly more than others?
Most definitely. I frequently say that I’m writing as much to myself as I am to an audience.
4. Who do you look up to? Who is your inspiration? Why?
Anyone who has achieved their goals in spite of a disability or major setback. It shows me that often, if you want something bad enough, and you’re willing to put in the time and effort, its possible.
5. Have you ever learned another language? Which? Why?
I spoke conversational spanish for many years. I learned it through many years of courses in school, and through conversation with spanish speaking co-workers.
6. What is your favourite song? Why?
This changes with my mood, and also where I’m at in life. Currently, I’m digging “Compressorhead,” by the band of the same name. Why? Look it up on Youtube. 😉
7. Is there anywhere that you want to travel to? Where? Why?
I would love to travel to the west coast of the US, specifically San Jose, California. I’d love to visit family that lives there.
8. Do you prefer to be hot or cold?
I prefer it to be 72 degrees with no humidity.
9. What are the first three videos on your YouTube recommendations?
Billy Sheehan bass guitar lesson
Dark Pixel Gaming podcast
Joe Rogan Experience
10. What was/is your favourite school subject?
Likely conceptual physics.
11. What is your favourite quote? Why?
“No one can choose your mountain, or tell you how to climb. Its yours alone to challenge, at your own pace and time.”
Its just…true. Especially for those of us with mental health issues.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What is your passion?
2. How did you discover that passion?
3. What made you decide to become a blogger?
4. What has been your biggest challenge in blogging?
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
6. How did you discover this blog?
7. Do you have any mental health issues?
8. What part of the world do you live in?
9. Whats the best advice you’ve ever been given?
10. Do you prepare blog ideas in advance, or just write “off the cuff”?
11. Whats the biggest problem you see in the world today?
Thanks for reading everyone, and I look forward to reading everyone’s answers. Take care, and see ya soon!